| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuala Lumpur in September is hot at 26.4 °C (79.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is wettish with rain periodically. Around 192mm (7.6in) of water falls during an average of 17 days.
- In September the blue above Kuala Lumpur is slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:25 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:05 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:07.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuala Lumpur September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuala Lumpur:
- Chumphon, Thailand - 861.2 kms (535.2 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 829.4 kms (515.4 miles) NNW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 829.1 kms (515.2 miles) NNW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 719.7 kms (447.2 miles) NNW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 629.1 kms (391 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 663.9 kms (412.5 miles) NNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 634.4 kms (394.2 miles) NNW
- Trang, Thailand - 534 kms (331.8 miles) NNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 322.1 kms (200.2 miles) W
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 469.2 kms (291.5 miles) SSW