| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kuala Lumpur in November is hot at 26.1 °C (78.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is rather sodden with frequent spells of rain. A hearty 275.4mm (10.8in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 22 days.
- The blue above Kuala Lumpur is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:44 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:00 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kuala Lumpur November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kuala Lumpur:
- Chumphon, Thailand - 861.2 kms (535.2 miles) NNW
- Ranong, Thailand - 829.4 kms (515.4 miles) NNW
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 829.1 kms (515.2 miles) NNW
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 719.7 kms (447.2 miles) NNW
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 629.1 kms (391 miles) NNW
- Phuket (Airport), Thailand - 663.9 kms (412.5 miles) NNW
- Phuket, Thailand - 634.4 kms (394.2 miles) NNW
- Trang, Thailand - 534 kms (331.8 miles) NNW
- Songkhla, Thailand - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NNW
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 281.4 kms (174.9 miles) NNW
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 322.1 kms (200.2 miles) W
- Padang, Sumatra, Indonesia - 469.2 kms (291.5 miles) SSW